Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jone Zone with Ryan Hoffman.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Jone Zone with Ryan Hoffman. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jone Zone with Ryan Hoffman.

Post by goedy18 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Hoffman: My penis does not impress you because you like to be the leader of the pack, thats why you hang out with 3 inch asians to make you feel big. As for an education i have a degree in law, and to old for clubbing to old for chicks to gross to do anything sexually. I don't need to have a family im a fighter i don't have time for family. My parents moved to Florida because i was making enough money to buy my own house and live the life i want, unlike you probs still living with the rents.

goedy18

Belt | Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

The Jone Zone with Ryan Hoffman. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jone Zone with Ryan Hoffman.

Post by JakeJones Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm

(Jake Jones starts to walk away.)

Jake Jones: You've bored me enough and taken enough time outta my life that i will never get back but at least, I'll remeber this time as the time, I Knew I Could beat Ryan Hoffman. This is the first time since I've met you, I've actually got in your head and its hilarious.

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by goedy18 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

(Hoffman laughs at Jones)

Hoffman: Buddy you did not get under my skin, i think you have it the other way around.

(Hoffman gets into his car and drive away.)

goedy18

Belt | Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeJones Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:23 pm

(Jake Jones Smiles as he Pulls out a wallet from his pocket.)

Jake Jones: If Hoffman thinks, I Wasn't gonna get him back for that fake punch, he got another thing coming.

(Jake Jones Jumps in his limo and starts to leave.)

Jake Jones: Drinks On Hoffman TONIGHT, Bitchess...

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2