Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Hoffman interview on mmaelite.com

2 posters

Go down

Ryan Hoffman interview on mmaelite.com Empty Ryan Hoffman interview on mmaelite.com

Post by goedy18 Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:18 pm

When and why did you start MMA?

Ive been competing in mixed martial arts now for five years, working my way through the ranks and finally reaching my goal of competing in MMA Elite. Its been a dream of mine to one day fight the best and beat the best and i plan on showing everyone that i am able to do so.

What ranks and titles have you held?

I am a Middle weight and Light Heavyweight UFL champion, Two-time state champion at Hillsboro High School, a High School All-American, and a four-time collegiate All American at Lincoln Community College and Eastern Illinois University. Middleweight Advanced Champion at the 2007 Grapplers Quest West Championships. This is all MMA talk Jake Jones, i can explain it to you later.

Do you have any heros?

My wrestling coach back at Hillsboro High School, if it wasn't for him i would not be able to fight the way i do, and this is real wrestling none of the fake shit that we hear Mr Jones so proudly go on about.

What are your thoughts on Jake Jones?

He's a fake, he thinks he can walk into the world of MMA, disrespect the athletes that enter into the cage and show them no respect. He's the reason i get up early every morning, train my hardest every day and night, and leave my family to focus purely on the beat down i will give him at MME Elite 2.

How are you preparing for this fight?

Im training for this fight the same way i do all my fights, watch the tapes so i see were i need to improve, and see the holes in his game, and believe me he has holes in his game. He thinks he can go out there and just stand up with everyone but we saw in his last fight he got lucky. But when i take him down and when the ground and pound begins its going to take more than one ref to pull me of the son of a bitch.

What do you think the outcome of this fight will be?

1st round KO or TKO win by yours truly.

For those of you who have not heard of Ryan Hoffman we have a little promo video showing some of his victories over the likes of the one and only Shogun.

goedy18

Belt | Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Ryan Hoffman interview on mmaelite.com Empty Re: Ryan Hoffman interview on mmaelite.com

Post by kingdamo Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:22 pm

ooc: i can feel the tension cant wait for this fight
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down