Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving title shots away.

3 posters

Go down

Giving title shots away. Empty Giving title shots away.

Post by JakeJones Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm

(Jake Jones seems pretty pissed off after hearing about his opponent becoming number 1 contender for the light heavyweight championship without even have a number 1 contender match like himself. An Interviewer comes up to Jake Jones to hear the daily rant and whine from our self proclamed light heavyweight champion. Jake Jones grabs the microphone and pauses for effect and then speaks.)

Jake Jones: We all know by now, Pro-Wrestling is fake, were not children. Where smart people with smart brains, Besides the 10 percent of unwed mothers, the 30 percent of drug using idiots, the 15 percent homless people that scream for spare change but haven't worked a day in there lives. Im a smart person, I Gaurentee there are a few of us left out there, not much but there are a few. This people, this thing were living, its a thing called life. This is the beginning and ending, this is no aftermath, no before shot. This is it and half of you are ruining your lives with stupid addictions and faliures. Why don't you gamble some more, huh. You've Just lost your house but still you may win the jackpot and get half the money you put in. I don't gamble, I Don't drink and of course, I Don't do drugs for the sake of doing drugs. Drugs is bad and thats why its illegal, listen to the doctors, listen to the government. The government people are like me, there aware of stupid people. But Unlike the government, I Don't run a charity for idiots, instead I hurt them. I Was a pro-wrestler, I made millions and millions of dollars and where is that money now, invested and building up as the days go by, why Join MMA Elite. Because MMA is the only thing, I haven't done yet and I Wanna beat Damian Williams Like I Did for the Judgment World championship a year ago in pro-wrestling.

(Jake Jones Holds his finger out and shakes it right to left and then repeats it again.)

Jake Jones: Screw me once, Shame on you, Screw me twice, Shame on me. You Made me work hard for my title shot and now your giving the other title shot to a newbie. Your basically giving this federation a bad name by doing that. I Work hard and I Play hard but thats got nothing to do with it and I Don't know why I Said it besides the point that, I Worked hard for that title shot and you made this championship match tainted. You gave away credibility, You gave a shot to an unknown fighter from the underleagues. A Guy that has yet to say anything to me, A Guy that stands back and watches as I Verbally bitch slap him all the way till the end. Can You Imagine, Having a champion Named Ryan Hoffman, I Mean seriously, How is he supose to sell main event shows, How is he supose to even go toe to toe with me. Do you hate me so much, that you would reduce the shows credibilty rather then Just hand me that dam title. I Don't understand your methods for putting this weird beard faced man, in a championship match. Its crazy, its like you've lost your mind and your power, has he brain washed you, Seriously. You can tell me if your brain washed, Im a pyschologist of the ring. I Can tell, you don't like me very much but man, Has he been kissing your ass or what. Chris brooks deserves a title shot, Not this guy. I hate chris brooks, but at least hes had a dam match. This guy is the wildcard and do you really wanna put your money on him. Thats the question?

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Giving title shots away. Empty Re: Giving title shots away.

Post by CB. Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Chris Brooks has heard the yarn and begins thinking of why does Jake think he deserves the title shot and begins typing an email.

Jake Jones
I admire your respect for me and i understand inside the ring is different. I appreciate you wanting me to face youand I whole heartedly agree. Now whoever you face I wish you good luck but you shouldn't need it as it's not abut luck but skill. So I suggest you train as normal and expect to face me as I dwarves the shot and should get it so I would hope for your sake and mine you face me and if you do win. Then you have deserved the title not been given it by facin some unknown garbage.

Chris Brooks
CB.
CB.
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 92

https://mmaelite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingdamo Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Later on that week Damian is asked about the comments made by jake jones
INTERVIEWER:what are ur comments about jake jones calling ryan hoffman a newbie,uncdercard fighter, a no body

DAMIAN WILLIAMS: well jake jones obviasly never dose his homeork as ryan hoffmans last win was a huge knockout of maricio shogun rua it was huge no one gave him a chance but he just destroyed shogun and i belive hes going to destroy jake jones but i guess only time will tell

INTERVIEWER:have u been training for Chris Brooks and are we going to see the best Damian Williams for his MMA ELITE debut

DAMIAN WILLIAMS:i have been training harder then ever this is my company and i will be the elite fighter this is the most important fight of my carear and im not taking CB lightly he is a tough opponent but yes expect fireworks.
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeJones Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm

(Jake Jones walks out from his locker room shaking his head as a interviewer walks past and hands Jake Jones a microphone a few days later.)

Jake Jones: Still, No Reply. Still no Answer from this second hand challanger, But while I wait for our incompetent boss to interupt me and say how the challanger is 3 - 0 in the minor leagues. Like he always does, I wouldn't be surprised if our other number 1 contender isn't hiding beneath the sheets, counting the days till, I Just let out that little silent but deadly gas bomb and scare him out of hiding once and for all. But you know what, I ain't outta atune with the people, you see im a people person, Just let me pull out my mobile and check my msgs, you see im a champion. A Champion has a good phone, friends, family, loved ones and fans. People that adore me and people that I Just can't be bothered talking to, I Even got Facebook and myspace on my phone, its just that I am that dam good. Wow Lookey here, I Got 1500 messages and I got a message from the last weeks trash, CB Chris brooks. Chris brooks, Has alot to say, about how he thinks I should be the champion and about How Jake Jones has been untreated unfairly since Joining MMA elite. Chris brooks also said that MMA elite is full of racists and smelly corporate people. Well Chris brooks, you know what you may be a bumbling idiot at times who is quite incoherent and stupid but your right. I should be the champion, I Will be the champion and I will beat you and damian in matches eventualy. I Agree that I Have been untreated fairly, but don't you worry Mr. Brooks, I Know your a fan of me, I could see it in your eyes, that or your just into me. But its ok, I Don't discriminate against the homosexuals or any race. I Belive everyone deserves a shot besides a underserving man, Like Ryan Hoffman. You see, I Was discriminated against because i am 1/9th Indian. I Belive MMA elite knew that and have decided, they don't want an indian champion and thats the same reason you weren't chosen as number 1 contender. You've got the stupid gene and they are discrimanting against your stupidness and I Feel, we together, should stand up, Unite and defend our right to be ourselfs, no matter how stupid or idiotic we are, by we, I Mean you.

(Jake Jones Turns off his phone and starts to talk again.)

Jake Jones: I Really gotta delete him off facebook, Hes totally destroying my whole cool facebook gimmic with his annoying statuses and his liking of really annoying groups. For god sakes, He likes Dancing in the rain, He Joined it and has even made his own group. Dancing in the rain for fun times fun, whats up with that. Wow, No Damian williams nagging me, He Must be too busy making someone elses life a living hell. Poor pathetic person, I Feel sorry for that poor, poor sole. as for damian williams earlier comments this week, shoguns a no one and This hoffman dudes a no one, until they step in the octogon with me, I Couldn't give a crap if Ryan Hoffman made Budda tap out to a bear hug, Until hes faced me, he ain't no body.

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down