Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH

3 posters

Go down

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH Empty WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH

Post by kingdamo Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:16 pm

All ACROSS THE WORLD THE FANS HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF MMA ELITE 2 HERE WERE THE RESULTS

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH Vlcsna10
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH Empty Re: WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH

Post by JakeJones Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 am

(Jake Jones looks at the screen as he walks past and smiles at the camera.)

Jake Jones: Now that, is the diffrence between the wrestling crowd and the MMA Crowd. In wrestling, the fans woulda voted against me because im supose to be the bad guy, which I ain't actually. I Just know im better but in MMA, the MMA Crowd may hate me but they agree im better, they respect me and I thank them for that. I thank them for seeing ryan hoffman as a second hand smoke particle in the mouth of Jake Jones, Of course I Don't smoke, so that's damians smoking, his second hand smoke which is ryan hoffman goes into my face, I Swallow it, Doesn't taste nice and then I spit it out and get a little chance of getting cancer but I Don't because im a healthy man and much healthier then anyone else.

(Jake Jones points at Ryan Hoffmans beard in the picture.)

Jake Jones: Can you take that face seriously, it cracks me up Looking at it. His beard is freakishly long and disturbing, that ain't a picture of an mma Fighter. Thats a picture of a hillbilly arrested for looking at young children on his computer. Now I ain't to say, Ryan Hoffman is a pedo, no. No. Im Just saying he looks like a pedo, but still. Keep your kids away, usually when they don't look trusting, they aren't.

(Jake Jones Starts to head off as a man walks past him he screams.)

Jake Jones: The fans love me......

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH Empty Re: WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE TITLE MATCH

Post by CB. Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 am

Well well well. A man who has won only one match has the crowds side. pfft. I am a fan of yours Jake but seriously. You are going to get owned. Hoffman. Enjoy the crowd and don't tease with him please. Just finish him off asap thanks. So yeah Jake, have fun.
CB.
CB.
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 92

https://mmaelite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down