Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

damain williams blog #1

2 posters

Go down

damain williams blog #1 Empty damain williams blog #1

Post by kingdamo Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 am

damian is doin a blog for his youtube site

damian is playing the mma elite video game and is him self beating on jake hughes

Damian: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT RIGHT BITCH WAT YA GONA DO NOW

Damian: i love that game but seriously beetween real life and the game nothing will change i will beat the fuck out of jake hughes settle the score with hoffman and then be number 1 fighter in the world without winning the title you dont need titles to be number 1 in the world u just gona be a fucking crazy fighter
an energy drink comercial comes up on the screen as jake jones is advertising it

Damian : HAHA mr AUSTRALIAN TOP TEAM thinks hes the leader i dont give a fuck about leaders or jake jones if hes on the team good for him this aint no team sport i just need good training partners did u guys hear he took the fall from me it really looked like it when i elbowed him in the face 20 times and he was screaming in pain until i shut him up with that fucking knee this kid just cant get over him self i will never take fall in a fight if jake jones did hes a coward either way he lost lets go to the gym and pick on him

Damian drives to the gym

damian arives and looks at jake jones sleeping on the mat

DAMAIN: this will be good

damian grabs a buket of water and puts jones hand it

Damian : lets see if this really works HAHAHA!!! it dose look at him hes pissed himself jonesy wake up uve had a little accident did mummy forget to put ur dipper on but seriously man clean that shit up!!
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

damain williams blog #1 Empty Re: damain williams blog #1

Post by JakeJones Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:17 am

(Jake Jones Walks Out from the shower with a towel around his waist and stands there watching Damain williams Standing Above a man giggling while the other man has his hand in the water and then Damian Taunting Him. Jake Jones chuckles and shakes his head.)

Jake Jones: You Know That Prank Doesn't work unless the water is warm, don't you. Other wise its Just a plain waste of time.

(Damian Looks up and See's Jake Jones there and looks down at the random person whos sleeping.)

Jake Jones: Oh Don't worry about him, Hes Some Bum off the street. I Had to do some community service for the judge after I Attemptly murdered my wife, oh well. But Welcome to The Rookie Monsters Retreat. What Time is it.

(Jake Jones Looks at his watch and smiles.)

Jake Jones: It's nine o clock, Man this is my favourite time of the day. "THIS IS NOT A HOTEL, YOU STUPID BUM, IF I CATCH YOU ON MY PROPERTY AGAIN, I'm calling the Police!" Help me get him up.

(Jake Jones Looks at Damian as he Just stands there, Jake Jones shakes his head angrilly.)

Jake Jones: Bloody Hell, Team Work, You Idiot. Team Work.

(Jake Jones Picks up the bum and notices a liquid under him and looks at damian with disgust as he drops him back to the floor.)

Jake Jones: Really Damian, Really. He Didn't smell bad enough already.

(Jake Jones Gets on his phone and dials 000.)

Jake Jones: I Got a bum in my house and he's pissed on my floor, yes, Break and Enter, Indecent Exposure and urinated on my 2000 dollar rug. If Possible can I have a swat team, He's very smelly and disoriented, What does he look like, He Looks like a bum who im going to shoot if you don't come straight away. Yeah Fuck you too.

(Jake Jones looks at damian.)

Jake Jones: Would you like a tea, Beer, some Milk Perhaps?

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by kingdamo Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 am

DAmian looks at jones

Damian: GOD DAMIT!! JONES CLEAN THIS UP

damian sets up a camera man to go on his hands and kness behind jones and damian pushes jones over him and jones falls in the piss

Damian:hahaha hmmm thats not really as funny as i wanted looks like ur gona have to have another shower and jeez next time u let ur dad stay over make him have a shower
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeJones Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 am

(Jake Jones Looks like he's about to spew as he rolls around and gets up and stares at damian in disgust.)

Jake Jones: Damian, Im Trying Really Hard, Really Hard. To Help you, To Help This team and You Just Pushed me into hobbo Piss. You Just Put me in unclean urine. Urine that probably contains more alcohol and Sexual Transimited diseases then we can imagine. Your Immaturity and Lack of growing up could have stunted my life span by 4 years, I Hope you know how serious this is.

(Jake Jones looks at the camera man and damian.)

Jake Jones: My Dad has more class in his finger, then you have in your whole entire body. He Made me and even if he is a doctor. Saving lives, Curing cancer and killing fetus's. My Dad's greatest acomplishment, is Bringing a child like me in the world. Im His hero and Quite frankly Im your hero. Im like your father, Actually Im better then Your Father, to take you back after the torment you have given me. Im Gonna go have a shower, I Can Gaurentee this drunking, wet, urinated hobo, will be gone by the time i come back or there will be serious consquences, Understand.

(Jake Jones rips off his towel and enters the shower, making sure the door is locked and that no one can come in.)

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down