Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS 'WILLIAMS RETIRES AS MMA ELITE PREZ'

2 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS 'WILLIAMS RETIRES AS MMA ELITE PREZ' Empty BREAKING NEWS 'WILLIAMS RETIRES AS MMA ELITE PREZ'

Post by kingdamo Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm

earlier today damian williams has a meeting with the mma elite head office
Damian Williams: as you all know i am very proud of u guys for everything u have done for this buisness you guys are th reason we are here today now this is an elite fighting company so i need to be an elite fighter that is why i will be retiring as mma elites presadent i lost my last fight and i blame it on working to hard in the office i need a full training camp for jake jones so i will be leaving the company to my second in charge mike matthews.

when damian met the press these were the questions asked

press: Damian are you going to be 100% for jake jones?

Damian: i will be 120% and when i beat him i will kick the shit out of that camp jumping peice of shit jake hughes and when im celebrating while hes beein attended by the doctors wondering where his nose is meant to be places and picking up his knocked out teeth i will jump that cage and get in hoffmans face and tell him hes next!

Press:so it sounds like u are not happy with jake hughes moving?

Damian williams: i only found out this morning which is half the reason im quiting as the presadent so i can train to beat his quiting ass he dosent like australian top team to bad for him he thinks he leaves because hoffman leaves i swear thos two are gay lovers you should have seen hughesy in hoffmans guard i knew something was right about that att will do just fine without thos 2 trust me

press: any words to ur fans damian

Damian : thanks for beeing there for me guys sorry for disapointing you against razza but my next couple of fight will impress you trust me you wont want to miss it

kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS 'WILLIAMS RETIRES AS MMA ELITE PREZ' Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS 'WILLIAMS RETIRES AS MMA ELITE PREZ'

Post by goedy18 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Ryan Hoffman is found outside Xtreme Hoffman and is being swamped by press about the new news about Damian Williams Quiting.

Press 1: Have you heard the news about Williams quiting?

Hoffman: No, he quit? hahahahahahaha, what a bitch. No suprise there.

Press 2: He said he wants to beat the shit out of Jake Hughes and then you, what do you think about this?

Hoffman: haha, i said it before he's a joke. He can call out anyone he wants. He's not going to win his next fight , he won't beat Hughes and i can see your laughing now at the though of him beating me.

Press 3: He is very strongly opinionated about the move of you and Hughes leaving ATT, what are your thoughts on the move?

Hoffman: I left that gym because the training and sparring partners just arn't good enough. Case and point the two ATT fighters get knocked out. I'm the champ, im going to stay the champ, Williams is loser who is no longer president so just watch him quickly drop down the rankings. Enough said.

goedy18

Belt | Posts : 51

Back to top Go down