Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooks faces the Media before Elite 3

Go down

Brooks faces the Media before Elite 3 Empty Brooks faces the Media before Elite 3

Post by CB. Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Brooks enters the press room to answer some questions.

Journalist 1: Chris Brooks, your absence around the house has left an impression you are scared to face Jones again. What do you say about these theory's?

Brooks: Anyone may think whatever they like, yeah I admit I have been quiet as of late but i am focused and determined not scared or hurt. I am looking forward to the rematch. I respect Jones so I ain't going to prepare lightly.

Journalist 2: Brooks thanks for your time, now everyone is expecting you to lose again because of your poor record and Jones has already defeated you, any comments on this?

Brooks: Once again, I am going into the fight as if this is a fresh start, old records means nothing when your heading into the future. I am just looking forward to be fighting against Jones and fighting in general.

Journalist 3: Chris, you seem to be hiding from everyone as of late do you agree?

Brooks: How about the lot of you, care about me and what I think. Instead of asking how I feel about others opinions and thoughts. I am going into this match as if its a totally new ball game and I do not care what anyone else thinks. And since you do not care how I feel about this. I am out, waste of time all of you. see you at the PPV where then my feelings will be shocking to all the critics and pisstakers out there.
CB.
CB.
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 92

https://mmaelite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down