Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Superstar

3 posters

Go down

The New Superstar Empty The New Superstar

Post by Hughesy Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:46 am

(The camera starts on Chris about to have a interview with a new fighter in MMA Elite)

Chris: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very excited to introduce the biggest signing so far in MMA Elite history, Jake 'The Hurricane" Hughes!

(The camera zooms out to get Jake Hughes in the shot)

Chris: Jake, It's great to have you here in MMA Elite

Jake Hughes: Thanks man, it's great to finally be here.

Chris: MMA Elite has been trying for a while now to get there hands a star like yourself, what is it that made you want to fight here???

Jake Hughes: The signing bonus! Haha na man really it's the competition really, I know I am one of the best fighters in the world today, but there are still people out there doubting what I can do. So this is where I need to be, everyone knows the best fighters in the world are here at MMA Elite so these are the guys I have to beat.

Chris: You train at Australian Top Team, there are a few other fighters here in MMA Elite who train there with you. Did this help sway you to come to MMA Elite???

Jake Hughes: Yer Damian Williams and Ryan Hoffman are at our camp, they are both awesome guys with some mad skills. I did have a chat to them and they thought coming to this company would be great for me to show how good I am, so yer they did help alot.

Chris: Speaking of these guys the big main event this week, one of your guys Ryan Hoffman is fighting Jake Jones for the MMA Elite Light Heavyweight Championship, what are your thoughts on this fight???

Jake Hughes: Jones has no idea what is coming man, Ryan has some sweet skills and freaky cardio! Jones is a pretty good fighter, but if this fight goes out of the first round I dont see Jones having a chance.... Ryan is gonna knock him out!

Chris: Well thats a big call, you got a lot of confidence in your camp. Now your here is there anyone you have your eye on for your first fight here???

Jake Hughes: Well I mean I would love a title shot! but that gold is already gonna be in our camp after Saturday haha. But ya know what, after Jake Jones gets beaten this weekend, I want him! He goes and spits in the face of an Australian Top Team fighter he is get some enemies. So yer I wanna knock out Jake Jones!

Chris: Well there ya have it! Hughes has made a huge call out! What a fight that could be. Thats us done for today. I hope you all tune in this Saturday, From myself and Jake Hughes Goodnight.

(The camera moves from Chris over to Jake Hughes who throws a few combos at the camera as it fades to black)

Hughesy

Belt | Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

The New Superstar Empty Re: The New Superstar

Post by kingdamo Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm

please make ur character in application desk before promoing
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by kingdamo Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:57 pm

awsome promo tho hughesy Razz
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by CB. Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 am

Is it just me or King can we make MMA Elite announcer names and post them somewhere as this Chris guy I keep thinking its me. Ha maybe include last name I do not know. I am just getting confused so no big deal
CB.
CB.
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 92

https://mmaelite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hughesy Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 am

Yer that cool, didnt know your name was chris, just randomly used when I started my promo but yer lets call him.... Chris Steele. haha or maybe just use a new name, Scott Steele! haha it dont really matter. Laughing

Hughesy

Belt | Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by CB. Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 am

Could you apply mate lol. Once you apply then you can have a match, and yeah for the roleplay I am Chris Brooks.

So yeah all you have to do is apply, then continue here.
CB.
CB.
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 92

https://mmaelite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum