Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damian Williams Interviewed about his camp and training 5 days before fight

Go down

Damian Williams Interviewed about his camp and training 5 days before fight Empty Damian Williams Interviewed about his camp and training 5 days before fight

Post by kingdamo Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 pm

artical from mma sports magazine

INTERVIEWER:Damian Williams thanks for comming how are you

DW: im great thanks

IV:thats good now how was ur training camp for this fight where are you training

DW: well im still training at my normal camp australian top team in south australia and this was probably the best training ive ever had for a fight im really focused and ready for this fight with CB

IV: damian dose beeing the presadent of MMA elite make it harder to train

DW: no its not hard at all beeing a presadent its just like having two jobs if i get a call i just take it whille training i have my promoters and match makers i dont really do much i have people to do it for me i just make sure they do it right
IV: what are you working on for your fight with CB.

DW: well im really working on my clinch work cb really used that against jake jones with his knees and i have no idea how jake lasted threw that but yea i really need to work on that coz his knees are leathal..

IV:if you are to win this match what will be your goals for the future?

DW: my goal if %100 percent to get my match with jake jones its no secret we hate each other win or lose i will get my fight with jake jones. it might be next month or it might be in 2 years but i will get my fight with him and beat the snot out of him

IV: Do you have any last words for chris brooks before your site

DW: good luck Chris your a nice guy but ive trained way to hard for this fight and im not going to disapoint my fans

IV;thank you damian and good luck

DW:thank you
kingdamo
kingdamo
Administrator

Belt | Posts : 90

Back to top Go down