Championship Rasslin' Federation V3.0
Welcome to MMA Elite.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MMA Elite.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Jones Arrested??

2 posters

Go down

Jake Jones Arrested?? Empty Jake Jones Arrested??

Post by JakeJones Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm

"Jake Jones has been arrested for stealing Ryan Hoffmans wallet off air after the Jone zone. Police are searching this matter, currently. No evidence that says, it could be Jake Jones of late. When Searching Jake Jones house, No Wallet was found and no evidence. We are still searching though, but as it seems. Jake Jones is either innocent or very lucky as of Late. We are keeping Jake Jones over night as a scare tactic but after then, were letting him go, No Bail required." Chief of Police, Michael Johnson.

JakeJones

Belt | Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Jake Jones Arrested?? Empty Re: Jake Jones Arrested??

Post by goedy18 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 pm

"Evidence of the use of Ryan Hoffmans identity was found not in the house of Jake Jones but in the gayest strip club in the area. There is substantial footage of Jones withdrawing large sums of cash with the use of Hoffmans own atm cards and cash. This has come as a shock as i thought it would be impossible to spend that much cash at a gay bar but Jones has done it. He will be placed under arrest. Further news will be released when the matter has been finalised." Chief of Police, Michael Johnson

goedy18

Belt | Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeJones Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"Ryan Hoffman Former MMA Light Heavyweight champion and Current angry Victim of fraud will now spend his night behind bars also, in the same Jail Cell as Jake Jones. Impersonation of the chief of police will not be tolerated and Now they can dual it out all they want behind bars. I am Not there Refree or there boss, Im The law and Im not gonna act as a baby sitter to them." Chief of Police, Michael Johnson.

JakeJones

Back to top Go down

Post by goedy18 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

"Ryan Hoffman is to be released at once, it is an outrage that he has been placed behind bars with a life scum dick eating faggot i Jones. I fear for his safty and well being as im sure Jones is thinking of many ways to rape him." Th president of the USA.

goedy18

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeJones Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:07 pm

"Ryan Hoffman, My Advice to you is Don't Drop The Soap, in that case." Chief of Police, Michael Johnson.

JakeJones

Back to top Go down

Post by goedy18 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

"A bounty has been placed on Chief of Police Michael Johnson, he is wanted dead for not releasing Ryan Hoffman." President of the USA

goedy18

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeJones Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

"The Jone Zone has legal rights to film anywhere they want for there show, so tonight live is Ryan Hoffman and Jake Jones Behind Bars" Jone Zone's President Jake Jones.

JakeJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down